In just a little more than a week we leave for the wedding destination! I am excited, scared, emotional, giddy and full of joy. I love looking forward to things: planning, thinking, looking over notes, making lists. I hope that the rehearsal dinner will be as nice in person as it is in my mind! With the help of friends, I am sure it will be.
Fall has definitely arrived, as well a the cool weather. The extended forecast doesn't have rain, but it does predict cool weather for the day, and cold (by my standards) temps for the evening. I have gotten in touch with the rehearsal dinner location to ask about heaters. I know the Bride has asked for firepits at the reception. Remember that both events are casual. I already know I will be cold and hovering over a firepit or staying inside, unless there is a turn around in the weather.....which I am totally hoping for! The stockings may have to come out!
No comments:
Post a Comment