Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Getting Closer!

With only 2 1/2 weeks to go, I am counting in my sleep!  Counting how many place cards to make, how many tables to decorate,  how many guest bags to have, and counting over and over.  And with all the counting, odds are I still will make a mistake---I usually do!!!!

My guest bag team is on the ball!  Personalized water bottles, hang tags, cocktails, soft drinks----each guest will have a treat when they get to their rooms.  I'll send pictures after the wedding.

I have a friend who is making the place cards for me.  Thank goodness!  I am in the process of alphabetizing them for the cards and chart.  I am borrowing a "blackboard" from a friend who used it at the rehearsal dinner she planned.  It is perfect for our casual setting. It will be on an easel and I will use red and white chalk pens.

Even though "My" wedding is in a couple of weeks, I can't help but still start to plan 2 bridesmaid luncheons that will be in the Spring.  I love the planning. I think it is a way for me to be creative in a way that I feel comfortable.  I have always liked to do crafty things, but have never been satisfied when I was finished.  This way, I am being creative, and like the end result! After the wedding my blog may be sharing ideas for parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment