Monday, September 19, 2011

Christmas in Miami!

Well, we will be spending our first Christmas post wedding all together!  How exciting!  And we will be warm on the beach! I have already started thinking about how Santa can arrive in either a hotel room or a 500 square foot condo----I have a feeling I will be cleaning the condo before everyone gets there!!! I have heard that there is a let down after the wedding is over. Having Thanksgiving and Christmas to plan for will help me with that, I think.

Things are going well for the wedding.  Because of regrets from family and the wedding couple's friends, I have been able to invite all of my friends who will be going to the wedding to the rehearsal dinner!  I wanted to do that all along, but there was a limit on number at the venue in case of rain.  I have a dress for the wedding, an outfit for the rehearsal dinner, and my precious angel is set, as well. She might get cold, but she'll be cute!

 I'll be working on table assignments today for who I know for sure is attending---I am sure I will be moving some around, but I want to go ahead and get started so that it won't be stressful when I am trying to get other things done.  There are still about 36 people I haven't heard from.  I will start pushing for that information next week, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment