Monday, October 10, 2011

Wedding Week

I can't believe this week is finally here.  All the planning, the counting, the worrying, the mistakes---it's almost to an end (except for my daily worrying and mistakes).  What's done is done.   I am hoping to just enjoy.


My dress arrived today so I rushed off to the seamstress' house to get that taken care of.



The weather looks like it will be wonderful, so hopefully we will have the rehearsal dinner outside as originally planned.

The seating is arranged, I just have to write it down on the board.

Our clothes are on the Groom's bed, ready to be packed.

The decorations have been sent to Savannah in 2 batches, so they are there, ready to go.

I am filling the MOG bag that a friend gave me.


I wrote an article for the paper, including a picture of the loving couple, (without their knowledge), to be printed this Friday.  But, FYI, our little paper, that sometimes barely has enough news to have 3 pages, doesn't print a picture with the article that talks about the parties. The cost for the article is $20.  That's fine! They print pictures only for engagements and weddings. I don't know how much that costs.  Now, you can buy an ad and they will print the article and the picture, which we may do.  I don' t know the cost for the different sizes of ads at this point.  We didn't have an engagement announcement and I regret that we didn't.  But I didn't have much cooperation with the Groom on that issue.  My feeling is that if you want to print an article with a picture for a wedding, why can't you go through the same channels as other wedding articles.  If they want to charge more for that, then fine.  But make things easy for "the people".   There isn't a limit of pictures of The LaGrange Daily news in Panama City........

No comments:

Post a Comment