bag with a dog paw motif. The bags for the guys had a bottle of personalized
hot sauce (because the groom collects hot sauce) and short bread cookies
shaped like a dog bone. The cookies were in a cello bag tied with ribbon, both having dog paws
imprinted on them. Each lady had a bar of soap shaped like a dog paw, a tube
of personalized chap stick(the Groom's paternal grandfather always had chap stick in his pocket.), and a tea towel with the silhouette shapes of the bride's and groom's dogs. Of course we had to have the cups with the dogs on them, too. The place cards were placed in a bandana. But the most exciting surprise was that I had Jones Soda personalized with a picture of the Bride and Groom with their dogs. (The Groom once asked for stock in Jones Soda when he first discovered it.) Yes, I went dog crazy, but it was fun! All the treats revolved around the Groom in some way. I like having a little take-away.....

No comments:
Post a Comment