Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Leave Today!

Ok. Here's an update on the article for the paper. It seems that I misunderstood what the paper guy meant and the paper guy misunderstood what I meant. Evidently you can still put a picture of the couple with the article of parties in the paper on the Friday of the wedding weekend. I guess he thought I wanted it printed at no cost. I always assumed I would pay for it. However, I do think the instructions written in the paper on how to go about having it printed could be a little clearer. So, I will have my secret little article in the paper on Friday!

We leave today for Savannah. I am getting my hair cut and colored, running to Walmart, getting a manicure and finishing packing the car. I took the "baby" to the vet before my hair appointment at 9:00, so I am running, running, running. My housekeeper who comes every other week comes today, so I will leave a clean house, and therefore will come back to a clean house. I am feeling a zen moment just thinking about that.....

I am going to try to enjoy evey moment this weekend. My dress, which is a beautiful color and a style that looks good on me, does not look right. Unfortunately it wasn't made correctly--- that's the only thing I can think of to explain it. The fabric is so blousy below the cowl neckline that it looks like my boobs are at my waist! Oh, well. So, even though I never thought I was the center of anyone's attention other than my loving husband's, I am humbled again to know that it really doesn't matter what I am wearing. All eyes will be, and should be, on the bride and groom. I just want to look good in the pictures!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment