I awoke with a start this morning----something that seems to be the norm these days----to realize that my dress isn't here!!! YIKES! I leave a week from today! It has to be altered! Luckily the person who does alterations for me is on call and will have it fit me beautifully----she just needs to have it in order to do that! My lesson is learned. Get the dress early. Six weeks ahead is NOT early.
And to make things even better, I can't get the Katy Perry tune out of my head when I say:
I broke a nail and I hate it!
I have been working for months to get my nails to where they would look really nice for the wedding, going once a week for a manicure. I take my gummy vitamins every day! I even had made plans that after my last one before the wedding, I would not lift or open anything, protecting my nails. Yesterday I opened a box to, what else, count how many items were there, and I broke a nail. Not just a little chip. A full on break, down almost to the quick. So, I guess I'll keep up my manicures, so that maybe, by the time my Precious Angel gets married, that nail will have grown out.
No comments:
Post a Comment