I have started moving things from upstairs to downstairs, preparing to pack the car, and the Groom's room has become the "staging" room for figuring out what to wear during those off moments, the mehndi party and the morning of decorating. And who knows the weather? It has changed to where Friday will be sunny and warm, but with rain all week prior. So, tables still inside? My obsessive/compulsive nature is having a hard time waiting to make that decision.
I can't wait to send pictures of the guest bags. My friends who are in charge have been so wonderful about wanting to make them special for me, both in contents and in how they look. It will be the first thing my guests will see when they arrive in their room for the weekend, setting the tone for the festivities! Guest bags are in the party favor family--and I love party favors! So, they are important to me. Luckily the planning team understands that! With the help of friends, again, the rehearsal dinner will be so cute! (At least the way I have it pictured in my mind it will be so cute!!!) Stay tuned for those pictures, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment