The Guest List. What more can I say?
I know this is probably the biggest stressing issue on both sides of the family. We are so excited about our children getting married that we want to share everything with everyone. And then reality sets in. The loving couple wants only a few people there beyond family. The Bride and her family have priority to the invitations and they can't invite all that they would want there! I have talked about this before, and I may talk about it again, because it is the reason I wake up at night. How do you take someone off of a list that you already have tried to make small? I know deep down inside that people will understand, but I don't want anyone to feel that they are not as special as someone else. Maybe they would really love to know they were on the list but are relieved that they don't have to make an excuse to not go???? That would make me feel so much better!!!!!
And then there's the Rehearsal Dinner.......
No comments:
Post a Comment