They decided to register for some gifts!!!! The Bride-to-Be is the one who, I think, realized that if they didn't, they might get multiples of pitchers or frames or salad bowls. People will give gifts whether they are registered or not. So this will be better for everyone.
I've been working on the Rehearsal Dinner a little. The Groom -to- be knows about a couple of things that I am planning, like asking that his favorite dessert be served. And he knows that the invitation will be a little out of the ordinary for a Rehearsal Dinner: If I use what I am planning, there will be 2 dog silhouettes on them. (They love their dogs!) But he doesn't know about the party favors. There is one in particular that I am excited about...but I must keep it a secret for now, just in case.......I'll talk about it, and some of the other little things I do, posting pictures, too, after the dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment