I really haven't done that much for the wedding this week, other than finishing my ordering bonanza and getting excited whenever a package arrives. As soon as the fabric arrives I will be cutting and sewing and pinking 15 table toppers. (The dinner is casual, so I am not going to hem them.) I won't work on the party favors until closer to time. Starting this week I will be working on packing the Middle Child's things that he will need when he moves to start his new job. I have worked on the guest list for the party and little shower that will be given for them. Even being able to ask MANY more to the cocktail party than I can to the wedding, it was still hard to keep the list down. That was surprising.
I have signed and faxed the contract for the rehearsal dinner and am about to do the same for the invitations. I had seen the invitations I am using in one of the many wedding magazines I buy every cycle of their publishing. (Even when there was no one near getting married!) It was a Save the Date in the magazine and is a little different for a Rehearsal Dinner invitation, but it so fits the Bridal Couple that I just HAD to have it! I couldn't find a store anywhere in Georgia who carried their product: Cheree Berry. And when I went to their website I didn't see that very one. So I emailed them and have worked out the invitation. ( While trying to find them, I read that they printed the invitations for Chelsea Clinton's wedding.)
I did make a trek to Michael's and Party City. And while there I saw the cutest little thing! So now I am obsessing about what I can get for them to have waiting for them after the wedding. A little cheesy, I know, but fun!!! I will need a partner in "crime" to get them there. If that doesn't work out, I guess I will have to resort to a gift bag at the door! More items to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment