I started out writing about my son's wedding. Now that's over. But I will have 2 others to marry one day, and a grandchild is on the way. So, for now, I will write about whatever comes my way.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Cool, Calm and Collected?
I am such a planner and don't like to procrastinate. There is only so much I can do when I have little control. There are some good aspects to that, I am sure, but right now I can't think of them! I know planning the wedding and reception is very stressful and time consuming, not to mention more expensive. But waiting for information and trying not to step on toes or hurt feelings or overstep my bounds while asking questions about everything has its own stresses. Especially when I have to go through the Groom.......I asked a former and soon- to-be MOB if things are this hard for her as for the MOG. My stomach is continually in knots, which validates the description of my being "high strung" that another friend has given me! She's right! Hopefully I look cool, calm and collected on the outside. Even with saying all of that, I am so excited and having fun!!!!! I hope I am doing everything the right way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment