Friday, August 12, 2011

Tasting

Tonight I am trying a strawberry margarita / daiquiri mix with no calories or carbs called Scales.  It is very sweet, even with a squeeze of a lime. I tried it straight-up and frozen as a margarita.  It is definitely better frozen, but still very sweet with an after taste.  When mixed with rum, for a frozen daiquiri, it is better, but the after taste keeps it from being really good.

The Pina Colada mix, Skinny Mixes,  has 40 calories.  It is to be mixed with 1 oz of rum.  Frozen, it is actually all right. .

I have all I need to get started on addressing wedding invitations.  I think I will put that off until Monday!!!  Going to a wedding on Saturday and starting to shop for what I will wear to the No. 1 Son's wedding with my precious angel.  I hope we have some luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment