Even though I have accepted the decree that was handed down of sending very few invitations, I still wish that I had been able to invite all that I wanted. I will miss them as well as those who can't come.....
I started out writing about my son's wedding. Now that's over. But I will have 2 others to marry one day, and a grandchild is on the way. So, for now, I will write about whatever comes my way.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
The Invitations Are Out!
The invitations have been mailed and the Bride has already gotten some response cards. My stomach flutters every time I think about it. I will mail the rehearsal dinner invitations tomorrow.

I think I mentioned that I was addressing the wedding invitations. I had 2 or 3 people to volunteer to help. I didn't have that many, so by the time my third friend volunteered I thought I actually needed to address some myself since I told the Bride I would! The 3 of us have different styles--2 of us are just learning so we tended to go by the book--but one friend is artistic and has a beautiful flourish. I want to learn that!!!
Even though I have accepted the decree that was handed down of sending very few invitations, I still wish that I had been able to invite all that I wanted. I will miss them as well as those who can't come.....
Even though I have accepted the decree that was handed down of sending very few invitations, I still wish that I had been able to invite all that I wanted. I will miss them as well as those who can't come.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment