Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm Back---I Think

Last night I went to Bridge and I was reminded that I haven't written anything lately.  I haven't been overly busy, so I don't really know why I have been remiss in adding to the blog.  I did help address the invitations to the wedding, so that took a little time, but not as much as you might think because I had some help.  I went to a wedding out of town and to a party so I  have been working on their pictures. I broke my camera after going to the wedding, so I have been pre-occupied with what to do about that.  (Just went ahead and bought a new one because it would cost half the amount of a new camera to get it fixed.)  And I have been trying to figure out what to wear to the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

I don't think I have mentioned that in my mind the motif of the wedding is a shell.  The B and G to be live on the coast and the wedding will take place there.  The love of my live laughs at me because he claims there are no shells there.  Really?????  My No. 1 son does not acknowledge the theme.  Well, the motif on the invitation is of marsh rush.  Very pretty, but how many things can you find that relate to that?  So guest bags have a shell theme, I embellished my thank you notes with a wax seal embossed with a shell, and I have found everything in my house that is a shell to put out and decorate during the wedding season.




No comments:

Post a Comment