I started out writing about my son's wedding. Now that's over. But I will have 2 others to marry one day, and a grandchild is on the way. So, for now, I will write about whatever comes my way.
Friday, April 29, 2011
The Royal Wedding
I took a break obsessing about my special wedding today. At 4:00 a.m. this morning several friends came over to watch the Royal Wedding. Some dressed for the wedding with hats and pearls, some dressed for work, some came straight from bed in night gowns, and at least one of us had to have the Royal Ring! We talked to and texted other friends and our daughters, who couldn't be here, throughout the big event. We had such a grand time: laughing, talking, oohing, aahing and critiquing all the hats, outfits, loving looks, kisses and bountiful beauty. We will always remember experiencing this together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll always remember the Royal Wedding of William and Kate. Thanks
ReplyDelete