I started out writing about my son's wedding. Now that's over. But I will have 2 others to marry one day, and a grandchild is on the way. So, for now, I will write about whatever comes my way.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
It's Official!
Hurray!! I can finally tell people that they are engaged!!! I texted, called, and emailed, along with telling in person. Isn't technology wonderful? This is so much fun! Even the "Baby" is getting excited about all the future festivities. But already we have hit a bump in the road. One of No.1 Son's friends is getting married on the date we had started working toward. So, now we are trying to find another one. When we started talking about number of invitations we would have, my precious child told me that he thought I didn't need more than, what, 5? FIVE??????? I've got some work to do----that number has got to increase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment