I am so excited! My nails have always been thin, breaking easily. I am also bad about using my hands and fingers and nails as tools, which isn't helpful. So, I have gone through many plans to try to get longer nails, from no polish at all, to taking gelatin capsules, to polish that is supposed to make them strong, to acrylic nails, and then back to just trying to keep them from breaking at the quick. A friend of mine recently showed me a manicure that she had tried that is like laquer. It doesn't dry with out uv light and it is supposed to stay for 2 weeks. I tried it and I love it! My nails grew in those 2 weeks without breaking! I may actually have nails for the wedding!!!
I'm in Atlanta for the weekend so I am going to look for an outfit to wear to meet her parents. I do have something I know I can wear, so I am not under so much pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment