This is really pretty good!
I have been looking for the Margarita Crystal Light flavor and haven't been able to find it. I have a feeling this is similar to what that might be.
I will order this again! And it is made by someone in Georgia! Even better.
History of the Creator of No-Carbarita and why she created it?
No-Carbarita was created by Peggy Anderson of Valdosta, Georgia. She loves Margaritas!
Did you know that two 8-ounce margaritas can have over 100g of carbs and over 1000 calories? No wonder I was gaining weight!
I had gone on a low-carb diet and hated it because I could not have a margarita! So I developed NO-CARBARITA, which can conform to any diet, whether you are watching your carbs or fat. Diabetics can also enjoy NO-CARBARITA because it is sugar free!
After testing several different recipes, even trying her competitors mixes, her hard work and dedication resulted in the BEST tasting Margarita mix ever. When we tried it we were amazed at how wonderful it tasted, especially with it being sugar free. It is hard to find drinks that are sugar free that actually taste great. But, these margaritas taste GREAT! That is why we had to add her product to our website, to help promote the BEST tasting Margarita Mix out on the market today!
Here is the website in case you are interested in ordering some:
http://www.keylimepietree.com/nocarbarita.html

No comments:
Post a Comment