Monday, July 11, 2011

A Little Aside

So, I have decided that I am going to do some taste tasting for light margaritas.  The first 3 are: Skinny Girl, Baha Bob's,  and Jose Cuervo Light.  Skinny Girl has the tequila in it and the calorie count is 37.5 for 1.5 oz.  Baha Bob's has no tequila and no calories.  And Jose Cuervo Light has 100 calories for 
1.5 oz.   Baha Bob's is terrible.  UGH!!!!!   Skinny Girl is bad, but tolerable with salt and a squeeze of lime.   Jose Cuervo Light is definitely the best of the 3.  Mixing Skinny Girl and Jose Cuervo Light is all right and can add a few more oz. without as many calories.  1.5 oz is a jigger---not very much. 
Stay tuned for reviews of other light margarita mixes! 

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am SO glad you have taken on this "experiment" and I look forward to your results! After all, it was you who found the perfect recipe for the Mojito...

    ReplyDelete