Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Ring

They bought their rings!!!!! They won't be ready until a couple of weeks so I am still playing "the Waiting Game" about telling people. I have made The Baby's (dog) dress (my niece told me how to make it )and pearl necklace for the fun engagement period.  As soon as I am given the "go ahead", she will help me announce to my friends about the wedding.

One reaction I wasn't expecting was that of sorrow. It is the end of an era. Our family will never be the same again. We are so excited about our Bride and more and more realize how perfect they are for one another. I have wanted this for him for quite a while so this sadness is foreign to how I had always pictured things. I realize it won't last long so I am giving in to it momentarily before all the official planning begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment