He called the other day to say he was going to ask her to marry him! Hurray!
From the time he was born, I have been planning his rehearsal dinner! Yes, it's crazy, but I love a good party, complete with party favors! Of course, plans have changed as he has. I wanted a very formal, very elegant party since I didn't have a girl and couldn't plan a wedding. But now, since I have a second son and a daughter, I am willing to loosen up and have what he would enjoy, which is a low country boil.
The No. 1 Son didn't let us know he was even dating for several months. Not surprising. He's known her for 6 years but we had never even heard her name mentioned. Not surprising. But when he finally introduced her to us, we fell immediately in love with her and have been crossing our fingers that they would decide to marry. The other day he called to say just that! We are thrilled, excited and can hardly wait to start enjoying this process!
No comments:
Post a Comment