Saturday, May 26, 2012

Snips and Snails





It's a Boy!!!

We just found out that our first grandchild is a boy!  Somehow I had in my mind it would be a girl, so I have to readjust my future plans----no pink dresses or All American Dolls.  We LOVE boys and all that comes with them, so we are so looking forward to that future. I can't wait to see that sweet face, kiss him all ov  er, and watch my baby be a wonderful father.  

 I have been looking for the sweet little clothes I had when my son was a baby, knowing that he may not want his son to wear them, but I am hoping for at least a few months he will allow the baby to be a baby, not a little man.  What people forget is that in 1920, when my dad was a baby, he wore dresses.  That didn't seem to keep him from growing to be the wonderful man he was.  And my loving husband's dad was actually given a name that now is given to girls---he changed it--but that was how things were then.  So, come on!  Let's let a baby boy be a baby. Bow ties on a 3 month old? Please, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment